1966 - 2006

This blog aims to put down a few memories and thoughts of my late lovely wife; Lisa.
Please feel free to comment, especially if you knew her.

Saturday 5 May 2012

Introduction - Saturday, 16 February 2008


I’ve almost learnt to live without Lisa now.  Whereas I once thought that I could never be happy again, I’m now making plans for the future.
I now want to get down those little things that I’m worried about forgetting.
I’d really like those of you who knew her to add your own memories and thoughts too.
To do this please add comments to this entry.
Thank you.
Mike Kent-Davies

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing the photos, Mike. I find memories of Lisa are triggered by the smallest things, such as choosing something in a shade of blue, and unexpectedly thinking that Lisa would have loved it too. Most of my memories seem quite insignificant, and can be somewhat bizarre - today, the approach of the end of term has been reminding me of a long, sunny afternoon spent relaxing on the edge of the long-jump sandpit while our Year 6's wept and wailed around us - but they do remind me of all the fun I had working with such a lively, wonderful, caring person, and I'm grateful for them. They are a much-treasured part of life at St. Paul's.
    Rachel
    Thursday, June 26, 2008 - 11:51 pm

    ReplyDelete